Tarotways.com - Psychic tarot

MEDITATION CHOICES
PSYCHIC WORK
THE POWER OF TAROT
powered by

My Blog

Meditation

I think the best way to really reach the light within you and optimise your spirituality is through meditation.  When you focus inward you can travel over time, past and future, different worlds, other beings imaginary and magical.  It is endless.

I first was inntroduced by an "Angel" a lady at work with whom I did not know particulary well a young solicitor who had recently joined the firm where I had been working.

I had been going through a traumatic emotional time and was confused and very unhappy, I had a screaming going on inside my mind, which now I realise was Spirit calling out to me.  I realise, looking back, I was so insecure, I never trusted my intuition, ever. No wonder I was an emotional wreck!!

This "Angel" introduced me to Transcendental Meditation, which quite literally saved me.

For the first time I was taught how to go inside of myself and listen to the answers that were there all the time, I had not realised that the answers to my problems did not lie with everyone else I had them all along.

Transcendental Meditation works so simply.  You are given a word which has no meaning in any language (that way you are not tempted to analyse it etc) this word i.e., Mantra, is sacred and secret only to yourself, to repeat it to someone else would immediately lessen its "power".  I believe everyone has a different word.

You are taught to allow the mantra to  gently enter your meditation and repeat it rythmically and easily.  Of course what happens is your mind begins to wander, and as soon as you are conscious of that, gently bri,ng your mind back to the mantra.  Gradually your mind begins to quieten and settle and deepen, until pefection is reached and there is silence and quiet.   The beauty of this meditation is that you can do it anywhere I have even done it on the train!

The next type of meditation is the guided meditation, where one is guided with the help of another through the doors of an adventure in your mind.

I have visited my inner child, dark caves, former life times, enchanted forests, green lush meadows, met handsome Red Indians and even the Grim Reaper! It is an inner world that has no bounds but at all times you are being guided by the peson taking the meditation and led safely back to earth.

Whichever meditation you choose, just know it is perfect for you.

15 Comments to Meditation:

Comments RSS
Guided Meditation Audio on 17 May 2012 18:55
There are many descriptions and kinds of meditation; just like breathing, manifesting, superhero meditation and many more. However, despite many kinds of meditation, the only thing I know about that is it will give us a balance and a peaceful life once we do it wholeheartedly.

Diane Yacobi on 19 May 2012 14:58
Thank you for your comment, of course there are as many ways to meditate as there are people, we all need to find our own way, and own it.

best psychic in toronto on 28 June 2019 03:02

bellabluestudio on 23 May 2013 18:28
It's perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've learn this put up and if I may just I wish to recommend you some attention-grabbing issues or tips. Perhaps you can write subsequent articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it!

betty beals on 31 October 2013 02:33
Hello, you used to write excellent.

Passport status on 21 January 2014 12:44
This is a very good article its give a brightness in my life and a learn the newest ideas from it. Such articles are good for the reader who wants this type of changes in lifestyles.This page is very informative and fun to read. I appreciated what you have done here. I enjoyed every little bit part of it. I am always searching for informative information like this.

www on 30 August 2014 01:46
their construction in order that you can easliy employed to be a impressive embellishment It's in the hallway might hold the view leather coats in addition to hunter wellies, plus it has been presently there much more precious time looking for a

bestessays review on 03 November 2018 13:53
Whenever you’ll give any chance to your female partners to get education they’ll not disappoint you. That’s why, I often try to tell the people that please focus on women’s better education in the institutes for their better life.

Assignment writing service uk - AssignmentCamp on 07 May 2019 12:35
I think individuals believe they're going to locate some sort of expense swindling as though somebody like him isn't legitimately under a magnifying lens. That or he's going to have a detail marked Russian pay off cash. I don't care for the person either however now I believe it's simply burrowing to discover something.

Assignment writing service uk - AssignmentCamp on 07 May 2019 12:35

latest hollywood jackets on 28 June 2019 12:18
This article is really contains lot more information about This Topic. We have read your all the information some points are also good and some usually are awesome. Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article.

Helen M. Albers on 13 July 2019 07:33
There are many articles and videos about How to write a business leadership plan on the internet but you should always take inspiration from any successful entrepreneur To Know More .

Best Assignment Service UK on 17 July 2019 18:37
Meditation is about focus. Ultimate stage is you are so focused that you know about everything, but to start with ideally try to focus on your self.

Best dissertation help online on 17 July 2019 18:38
To start with you can focus on being truthful completely (not that you are not) and see how that brings change to your life. You need to focus on this aspect and that focus can be derived from meditation.

Social media management on 27 July 2019 13:38
Tweet Angels is your one-stop social media marketing company. We offer Instagram marketing services, as well as covering Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.